1. Follow engine manufacturer’s instruction on flushing of
cooling system OR
2. Drain-off old coolant in the system.
3. Add 1 part of Miyabi Cooling System Flush™ with 5 parts
of water and run the cooling system for 10 minutes.
4. Check cooling water reservoir every 3 minutes to ensure
there is sufficient water.
5. Drain-off the system and re-fill it again with fresh water
and run the system for another 10 minutes.
7. Drain-off the system and fill it up with Miyabi Tropical
Disclaimer of liability: Miyabi Industries Pte Ltd (MIPL) warrants to purchaser, but no third party or parties, the specifications for the product shall fall within a generally recognized range for a typical physical properties established by manufaturer when the product departs manufacturee’s point of origin and that any services shall only be perfomed in coordination with applicable documentation. MIPL makes no other warranty or guarantee of any kind, expressed or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, regarding services preformed or products supplied. MIPL will give purchaser the benefit of MIPL best judgment in making interpretation of data, does not guarantee the accuracy or correctness of such interpretations. MIPL’s recommendations contained herein are advisory only and without misrepresentation as to the results. MIPL shall not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages or losses from any course whatsoever including but no limited to its negligence.